0% Finance available with a 10% Deposit
Driving License before 2001 or CBT Required
Limited availability remaining
The Stromer ST5 is the latest Speed Pedelec from the Swiss bike perfectionists. The pinnacle of everything they have learned in their years of bike making, it oozes quality, luxury and thoughtful design.
Driven by a desire to replace cars in the daily commute, and make the journey far more enjoyable than being sat in traffic, the ST5 has captured the imagination of many as an alternative luxury form of transport in the city.
One of, if not the fastest accelerating electric bike on the market right now, the ST5 will likely get you to work quicker than a car. With average inner city speeds dropping every year, the ability to utilise cycle lanes and bypass congestion makes a whole lot of sense.
The huge 850W motor will take you silently up to 28mph effortlessly, getting you away from traffic lights and conquering hills. 27.5" wheels with custom developed Pirelli tyres give stable performance and a smooth ride. The frame is solid - nothing squeaks or rattles as you ride.
It is important to note though that this bike is far more than simply shouting about the benefits of cycling.
It is the best that cycling can be.
Due to the power of this bike, it is required to be registered with the DVLA and you should hold a CBT license.
Top Assisted Speed: 28mph
- Motor: 850W
- Range: Up to 100 Miles
- Tyres: Custom developed with Pirelli
- Wire-free design - All cables have been routed through the frame, leading to a clean aesthetic
- 1250 Lumen Headlight - Rear lights automatically enable when braking and a huge 100m-range front M99 Pro is accessed via a handlebar control
- Keyless Battery Ejection - Full Bluetooth connectivity lets you control the bike remotely, now including battery access
- Remote Control - Lock, track and unlock your bike from the app
- Integrated Display - Touch sensitive display for on-the-go control
- Fast Charge - Dedicated 4.5A fast magnetic charger
- Huge Braking Power - 203mm hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can stop in time when needed
- Regen Braking - 5 optional levels of regen braking give you control over passive battery recharing
- Smart Phone Mount - Integrated your phone as a second display right onto the frame
- Once you arrive at your place of work, you can take the bike into your office. Try doing so with a car!
- Silent Operation - Despite the huge 850W motor, it's been developed to have near silent operation
- Small - Up to 175cm / 5.75ft Rider Height
- Medium - 175cm / 5.75ft Rider Height and above
- Large - 185 / 6ft and Above
- Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Registration and Assembly included
- Ready to ride
- Delivery to Desk or Door
- We handle all paperwork and registration
All bikes are delivered fully assembled, registered and ready to ride. Delivery is free to the UK Mainland.
You can ride away on the day of delivery.
We take care of all paperwork for registration, letting you spend more time enjoying the thrill of your newly acquired Stromer.
All deliveries are made by our dedicated in house team. They will set the bike up with you, giving you a full hand over so that you are happy and confident the bike is perfectly tuned to you and your ride style.
|Frame Size||Rider Height|
|17"||Up to 175cm|
|20"||175 - 185cm|
Riding a Stromer is exhilarating. Everyone should have the opportunity to experience. We can arrange at home or at office test rides and bring everything to you. Call us on 01797 360283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer 12 month, 0% finance to help you get on the road even quicker. Contact us to arrange your 10% deposit.